Monday, June 28, 2010

364th day of being 32

33. i turn 33 tomorrow. what did i do while being 32?

actually a lot.

planned our wedding, got married, became a new member of his extended family. traveled to bali, yogyakarta, manado, lombok, (bangkok and bangka were last year but i wasn't 32 yet i think.. hongkong? last year or the year before? forgot...). set up Tea for Two with my best friend. as for daily life, living with my husband definitely taught me a thing or two (or 2 hundred) about him, us and myself, our priorities, responsibilities.. and we decided to purchase a house!

it's been quite a busy year, an abundant one filled with joy and laughter. for that i'm endlessly grateful. Alhamdulillah for our health and family's, for the streaming luck and wealth of material and mind. Thank you God for the chance of living this life and having it overflowing with love.


ps. thank you God for sending to me my husband, he's a good, good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment