Thursday, May 14, 2009

to cut or not to cut




that's my dilemma... usually every time my hair grows out.

but this time it's different
. this time i'll be deciding whether i'll be strutting with sweet, cropped hair or an elegant (perhaps, simple traditional) bun 6 months from now. i'm not sure how i'll want my wedding pictures to look. i'm sure i'll be more comfortable with short hair, but when else am i going to volunteer to have my hair pulled and dressed up to the max? i'm sure my aunts (and mum) will prefer the second option. i can hear them say: we can put these "kembang goyang" (traditional gold-leaf flowers) in.. in addition to the fresh roses and jasmine and.. and... and...

i'm even more conflicted after browsing online to greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com and swsmag.net .. then adis sent me the collage of buns and headbands pic from dcnearlyweds.com ... so pretty.

i guess i can wait and try to grow my hair...

4 comments:

  1. Long hair definatly, try everything with it, and if you truly don't like it, you can always cut it off...
    You don't want any last minute regrets...

    Plus, long hair is gorgious, you could put it up in so many ways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's true.. i just don't have the attention span to comb through it.. hahaha

    thanks! i can and will grow my hair til november!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i vote for #1...
    you look DIVINE with your short haircut really :">

    *sorry to create a contraria here :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, no matter what you do, no one will be able to take their eyes off of you...

    ReplyDelete