Monday, May 25, 2009

weekend



it was spent with the family, in bogor. kept on procrastinating work. kept on thinking, enjoy your time with family. enjoy being in the present. the present of food and sleep :)

it was special. progress on the preparations. along with my 4 lovely (and very chatty) aunts, spent friday munching on street food. i somehow became a witness at court. and by midday ended up trying on a dozen or so kebayas. they all voted on one pretty, soft and feminine number in taupe/nude color. one of my aunts also decided on buying me the light golden fabric for the evening kebaya. thank you!! my other aunt will sew it for me. and they will lend me my grandmother's antique brooches for the big day. i feel so loved.

something else happened this weekend. my 4 year old niece decided to give herself one edgy haircut. it took her 3 years to grow it and 5 seconds to snip it. well, half of it. she was happy that she had both long and short hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment