Thursday, December 3, 2009

first entry as a wife



i don't know much about this world. i haven't lived enough to learn enough. sometimes, perhaps i'm too ignorant? half the time i'm not sure of what i want, what to do, where to go or even what i want to have for dinner. but a few things i know for sure, to prioritize family and health. somehow i always knew i wanted to work in the creative field, build a foundation to help kids, and somehow, i have always pictured myself starting my own little family, working part-time while raising my kids. hopefully the latter will become reality as well.

when i met you, i wasn't sure where we were going but i had a strong feeling that whatever it was, that it's a good thing. and when we got to being serious, i never had a doubt in my mind (and in my heart) that i wanted you in my life for the long-run.

and now here we are, married.

and so far it's simply wonderful. :)



ps. thank you for making my life ever more so colorful than i ever imagined it to be.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my darling irma!!! May you both live together till you're all wrinkled and grey... I can imagine you both as a grandma & grandpa holding hands... ditto with his signature walk and you busy as a bee

    ReplyDelete