Monday, December 7, 2009

perfect wedding?




any situation can become perfect, it's all in your head. in my case, Alhamdulillah, i had the whole universe on my side. i could sleep well the nights before, errands got done, i had my quality time with family and friends, i even had my license (and my nails) done, and managed to squeeze in a massage the day before. in the morning of the wedding, i felt at ease.

i'd say that my day was more than i ever hoped for, everything went on smoothly (apart from my dad heading to the emergency room, and mom getting diarrhea, as a result of being nervous). the weather was beautiful for a garden party even though it's rain season. the decor was just as we wished, there was food for everybody, and the guests seemed like they're having fun (at least, that's how it looked like in the pics). our friends and family who sang were lovely!

i do wish i could relive it in slow-motion, the day passed too quickly! i'm afraid i'll forget it, but i do know that he and i were 2 very happy people on this earth.

2 comments:

  1. i loooved ur wedding! it was a beautiful cozy homey party where i wish i could just stay longer and roll all over the grass and eat more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah and the music was GRUEATTT!!!!!! and the food!!!!!!! and the food absolutely!

    ReplyDelete